Search found 286 matches

by CopyrightAid
Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:25 pm
Forum: Music Copyright
Topic: Performing of copyrighted music
Replies: 6
Views: 15968

Performing of copyrighted music

The public performance or broadcast of a musical work requires a license from the PRS, for details you should see Licenses are normally applied for by the venue, not individuals. i.e. if a venue has live acts, I would expect the venue to have a performance license, not the musi...